The Complete Guide on Developing Tile & Stone Specifications with Architects Book provides detailed information on how architectural sales representatives can get their company’s tile and stone products specified, by learning strategic tactics and creating “Bulletproof Specifications” that are resistant to “Value Engineering and Substitutions”.
Students reading this book will learn everything from how to determine product suitability to how to prepare “Bulletproof” Specifications. Templates for MasterFormat specifications are provided. Special attention is given to tracking and protecting specifications from substitutions and value engineering that can compromise quality and result in lost sales. Learn how to identify and target potential projects. Improve your communication skills by fostering dialogue and practicing “active listening” with architects and specifiers in order to build meaningful business relationships.
The book’s content is based upon many years of successful architectural sales by expert tile and stone sales representatives that have sold many high-profile projects around the country.
The Complete Guide on Developing Tile & Stone Specifications with Architects course applies to USA and Canadian markets that is taught in English.
The cost of the book is $75.00 each plus shipping. It will be mailed to you in a hard copy form.
Table of Contents:
- Course Introduction
- Lesson 1: Selection Process and Considerations
- Lesson 2: Types of Architectural Specifications
- Lesson 3: Architectural Specification Structure – Master Format – Part 1
- Lesson 4: Architectural Specification Structure – Master Format – Part 2 & 3
- Lesson 5: Getting Your Products Specified
- Lesson 6: Tracking and Protecting the Specification
- Lesson 7: Communication Skills and Strategies
- Course Conclusion